Biographical information of the Ole Miss Football Signing Class of 2009…
ScoutTV Presents: Signing Day in the SEZ
Rebel fans arrived early Wednesday morning as the annual Signing Day Party moved into full swing by 9 a.m. Fans cheered every name that was listed on the Signing Day board by Ole Miss Spirit staffers Chuck Rounsaville and Yancy Porter. Ole Miss Quarterback Club officer Gerald Morgan, a former Rebel football player and Archie Manning's high school head football coach at Drew, felt the day was a total success in every way. Also, Ole Miss two-sport All-American Don Kessinger (baseball, basketball) was among those in attendance. The six-time MLB all-star, an Arkansas native, was enthusiastic about Ole Miss head football coach Houston Nutt's 2009 signing class. For more videos, continue to visit the OMSpirit.com.
3,389 Fans online
- Brantley Bell and Will Jamison not returning
- Sunday Shark Bytes (1:45 p.m.)
- Should we build the West Side Upper Deck instead of NEZ?
- For those of you not appalled over what going on in Gaza
- Why does Mississippi have the highest jobless