With spring training reaching the halfway point, Ole Miss Coach Houston Nutt wanted to see how his…
Practice Report: Wednesday
After a 2 1/2 hour workout on the practice fields Wednesday afternoon, Ole Miss Football Coach Houston Nutt said the Rebels are playing "in spurts" right now, but he expects that. "We are making strides, but we are practicing in spurts," said Nutt. "We started out strong today, but then dropped off a little in our middle (run) drill. Then we picked it up again at the end with the defense looking...
3,973 Fans online
- Thank You Ross Bjork , No Black Bear Head 4 Corso
- Anthony Alford has left the team
- Chuck, will the administration take steps to limit what will
- Those Powder Blue Helmets
- Oh! Cody, why? After Bo's comments last year...