Sophomore LEO Chris Bowers isn't having the kind of year he had anticipated after earning the…
It's been, up to the past couple of weeks, a frustrating season for Ole Miss sophomore Defensive End Chris Bowers. Bowers, penciled in as the starting LEO (rush end) after a promising spring training, severely sprained his ankle early in the campaign, came back still hobbling and sprained the other one. After a couple of weeks being back in action and playing through some pain, Bowers can tell...
3,973 Fans online
- Thank You Ross Bjork , No Black Bear Head 4 Corso
- Anthony Alford has left the team
- Chuck, will the administration take steps to limit what will
- Those Powder Blue Helmets
- Oh! Cody, why? After Bo's comments last year...