Cardinals lead for Florida DB?
Shedrick Williams is an underrated cornerback prospect from the panhandle of Florida. He has generated a ton of interest so far during his senior campaign. "South Carolina, Arkansas, Louisville, Ole Miss, Louisville and USF are some of the schools that have offered him," said Mike Coe, Madison County's coach. "Things are picking up and will really pick up when Shedrick picks it up in the classroom." According to Coe he believes one team leads the way for Williams. "Louisville is probably his leader right now," Coe said. "He fits their mold well and coach [Ron] Duggans has done a great job recruiting him." Williams, 5-foot-11 and 180-pounds, is a terrific athlete for one of the Sunshine State's top teams. "Shedrick is a dynamic athlete," Coe said. "He's so dynamic with the ball. He can play the slot and return kicks. He has great hands and vision. But most teams want him as a cornerback."
3,385 Fans online
- Brantley Bell and Will Jamison not returning
- Sunday Shark Bytes (1:45 p.m.)
- Should we build the West Side Upper Deck instead of NEZ?
- For those of you not appalled over what going on in Gaza
- Why does Mississippi have the highest jobless